I am still trying to figure out how to make it so I can blog easily from the other 2 email addresses I use regularly at gmail and so have sent myself invitations and accepted those invitations. All this signing in and out of accounts is making me crazy so here's hoping I figure out what I am doing. I do enjoy making things super complicated though. Earlier this year I began school to complete a Bachelor's degree in Art in Computer Graphics and got a DSLR camera to help with all that work so now I have massive amounts of photos and need to get them on the blog! More importantly, I also am very close to having my oldest child getting married to a beautiful young lady and my second oldest returning from his mission and I haven't even gotten a blog done about the first returning from his mission yet! So many things going on! But that's a lot better than being bored in life so I'll take it. It just may take me 'til the next lifetime to catch up on this blog. And where to begin? Paralysis by analysis is a very real thing...uh....okay I'm just going to go with the last thing showing up in my Bridge photo list which is the BYU football game Spencer and I went to in Tennessee a couple weeks ago. I was so excited to see some friends we have missed greatly since moving to Alabama and it was awesome! The only downside was that Jer could not be there due to his MBA classes and it was stinking cold!! I hate being cold SO much! I tell people all the time that even when it is 100 degrees outside and humid and sticky, I still think--at least I'm not cold!! Some pictures were with the phone and some with the good camera. Here's some photos of me with Spencer, me in my silly hat, me with Tina and then Tina and Rozanne, and a picture of the actual game where it looks like they were doing something good--I think they won but I wasn't really paying attention. And I just liked the flag shot so threw that in for fun.






1 comment:
Awesome pictures! I stole some of them. I am trying to update my blog. I am determined to keep those blog books coming. I have given up on editing my pictures and just posting them. I am making more progress! I miss you guys!Fun to see the picture of Tina, you, and I together. :)
Post a Comment