My returned missionary son asked how to get to my blog today and I could barely remember the web address but now that I have and I've even remembered how to get into the account, I figured I'd actually do something with it. I've got some pictures to post of Halloween costumes from this year which were mostly hoodie costumes and that is now my favorite thing. It was kind of addicting to get an idea from Pinterest or wherever and collect the hoodie and felt and get to work. I lost an entire week or more of doing my schoolwork and I also quit before doing one for Spencer but luckily Amazon makes things easy these days. So Spencer's Wolverine hoodie was not made by me, but the rest were. Isaac was Squirtle (a Pokemon), Rose was Bulbasaur (another Pokemon), and Hannah was Toothless (from How to Train Your Dragon). I was a peacock simply because they had sparkly "felt" in some of those beautiful colors that just lent themselves to the costume plus I wanted to use the peacock eye tattoo I found and figured it would look odd at church. People might judge. :-) I could seriously blog for a week straight without stopping and not get caught up on all the things that have been going on lately. But I figure if I start a little at a time, maybe I'll get caught up enough to print another book cause those are awesome. I am also a full time student and have been this entire calendar year so that's been keeping me super busy. Now off to figure out how to get the photos into this Post--Blogger sure looks different!










2 comments:
You're back!!! I love the hoodies, super cute And you look like a teenager! Good luck with school, that is so inspiring :)
Post a Comment