Suzie!! That was fun! Thanks to the three lovely ladies that played along. I so enjoy doing this, I've got to think up another one soon. It was actually really close between Suzie and Rozanne, Suzie got four and Rozanne had three. The glasses were (Spencer wasn't part of it since he was my example):
Jeremy--music note
Linda--heart
Junior--pineapple (Psych reference)
Nick--bball player
Hannah--bubbles (don't ask me, she just wanted it for some reason)
Rose--Rose
Isaac--Jackolantern (just because his bday is right before Halloween)
I am so glad someone different has won each time I've done one of these...it's been fun to think about what to do for that person...I will have Suzie's prize in a blog once I get it mailed out so she can see it first. It's no big thing, but like I said, it is fun for me!
1 comment:
Ah Darn! Maybe next time. :) I should have put the rose for Rose, but I know you like roses too, so that one threw me off. Hannah seems to like girly things, so I thought she would like the heart and babies and bubbles go together right? Well, guess not...but it was fun trying to figure it out regardless. Of course, Nick and Jeremy, Sr were dead giveaways!
Post a Comment