Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Uh-oh Spaghettio

These pictures are a little older but I want them in my blog book. Isaac just figured out how to open doors. Having tall babies does have it's drawbacks. When I realized the other day he had managed to reach the counter and knock my cell phone off to play with it, I knew we were in trouble because the door handles are the same height. And they are all the lever kind. How do you lock those!? I remember using those circular covers for the regular doorknobs but now we have these weird ones and I don't know what to do. Guess I'll google it. His absolute favorite thing to do is get into my bathroom and turn the bathtub on. Because the handles are just levers and they are right on the side where he can reach them. Lovely.





He is now 10 months old and so stinkin' cute.


No comments: