Thump....thump....thump....thump....thump
"Junior, what is that? Is that something in the dryer.........ARGH!!!"
When Spencer started middle school last year, I decided he needed a cell phone. I was so worried he would need to contact me and none of the other kids were going to his school and we had just moved onto Fort Campbell....and yes, I decided this. Jer thought it was a bad idea. Probably because Spencer couldn't keep track of his shirt if it wasn't on him. Even then, it's a little iffy. I love that kid, but he is a little scatterbrained. Excellent student. Not excellent taker-carerer-of-anything. First thing he did, the day he got the phone was jump in the pool with it in his pocket. So we pay for insurance monthly. The whole year he's had the phone, he's probably known where it was 50% of the time. But he's a year older, again starting a new middle school and none of the other kids are there, so I was sure he would really take care of it this time.
Dumbest. thing. i. ever. did.
But it's ok. Tmobile will surely let me make an unauthorized purchase on someone's else account for a new phone.
1 comment:
LOL! Alex never takes his phone anywhere (which is annoying), but at least it's never lost. We just pay for a phone that never gets used...grrr. So much for my great idea of keeping in touch when he goes places.
Post a Comment