Something that amazes me about Hannah is how quickly she can make friends. I was worried when she was a little younger because when we'd move, she have a little break-down after the first week at church or school and then she'd move on and be okay, but she seems to have grown out of that. She has handled this whole move, new school, church, etc. very, very well. Spencer actually is the one that is struggling the most right now.
Hannah is also going to be an artist. She LOVES all things artistic. I was feeling bad one day because my arts/crafts center in my room is such a mess and doesn't look like the pictures in the magazines at all and Hannah sat down at my desk, looked around at all the paper, glue, stickers, yarn etc. and goes, "I would die of happiness if this was mine." :-) Here are some pictures of the things she got for her birthday. Money is becoming a bigger part of the kids' bdays as they get older and Hannah used it to buy more art supplies.
I was sad I only have two girls because that means we won't get another one of these adorable books my MIL made for them.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! My girls talk about wanting to know you better, we will have to fix that. I love the cake and all the extra icing. You are beautiful!
You are so creative when it comes to ideas for birthday cakes. I LOVE it! Looks like a fun birthday!
Post a Comment