Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just can't catch a break...or can I?

I found out today it will cost $1150 to take both the boys' wisdom teeth out. It's scheduled for October (I've decided to ruin their fall break--some kids get Disneyworld, some get their teeth yanked out of their faces). Nick's are gonna be $500 but apparently Junior has an extra tooth...possibly two...so it might even be a little more...but I just could not feel unlucky today because just a few hours before this terrible news I found these gorgeous babies at TJMaxx for.....drumroll please..........





Yee-haw!! I love them so much! I have been so disappointed in the quality of clothes and shoes at places like this and Ross here (it might be nationwide they are getting worse or they are just really lame in Alabama). And normally I would never have looked at these shoes because they are a size 10 and I wear a 9 but someone put them on the wrong side of the thing and they actually fit ok--yea me! I have been wanting a pair of nude shoes for a while, but they've never looked right (generally not enough bling for me but that little metal circle works) or been comfortable enough and I am so amazed by these. The little strap is velcro like a kid's shoe and I love it. Don't judge me. They seem really sturdy too. Now to find something to actually wear them with......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love it when people take bad news and see some good in it. And those are some nice looking shoes.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love the shoes, and way to find a deal!!!!!!!!! Those shoes are neutral enough to go with almost anything...great find! Sorry to hear about the expense of wisdom teeth removal though. Sorry for you AND for me (soon). :)

Grandpa Howe said...

Ah. Shoes...