

Yes, I am continuing to have way too much fun with that Cricut thing. I now own my own (the Expression of course) and I have the Sure Cuts a Lot program. And I'm learning how to use Inkscape to create my own SVG files--thank you youtube. I created this little "mousehole" design from different images, cut it out and stuck it on the wall. I guess a flatter baseboard would have made it look better, but I thought it was cute. And it's the first time I've used vinyl which went well. Rose apparently thought it was cute too because I came across this later. :-)
4 comments:
I love that! I almost thought it was real but then I noticed the cute little diner table.
cute!
Absolutely adorable!! I want one! ;o)
WOW! I wish I was as motivated to learn things as you. I really want to do more with my Cricut. How do you like the Sure Cuts a lot program and what is inkmasters and svg?
Post a Comment