This is about mint gum, not my new look. Jer and I have this ongoing argument over spearmint and peppermint. He doesn't like peppermint and I am not so fond of spearmint. To me, spearmint get too "hot", whereas peppermint is a much cooler mint. Jer thinks the opposite. Since I am right, what do you think? I think it's funny that our kids have always called any kind of mint gum, "hot" gum. We'll be at church, they all always want gum in sacrament meeting and I can't keep up with their demands and then they will whisper to each other "All she's got is hot gum."
3 comments:
I hate both of those kind!!!!
How about getting Orbit Sweetmint. I love that one. It tastes like chocolate mint. Or Extra just came out with those dessert gums. There's strawberry shortcake, which I tried, but now there's mint chip ice-cream flavored. I haven't tried that one, but I'm dying to.
That is funny about hot gum. My kids always want gum during church too. I prefer spearmint, but I also like peppermint. My new favorite gum is FIVE because the flavor lasts so much longer and the best flavors are Rain (which is spearmint) and Cobalt (which is a wintermint/peppermint). You would like the Cobalt. Anyway, I may just blog about it now that I am thinking about it. :)
Post a Comment