
I call it a non-temp day when it feels neither hot or cold. It feels awesome!! We took the younger kids' bikes with us to their school parking lot so they could ride around and the boys ending up having several foot races. This seems to be a Howe thing. It was an awesome day but I didn't take enough pictures because I'm missing Hannah (I think she already took off on her bike) and just got the back of Nick.


I packed up a picnic lunch for everyone. The prunes are all because of Sarah. She kept talking about how great they were so I thought I'd try them. And what do you know--they are really sweet and yummy. In fact they are so sweet, they actually satisfy my cravings for sweet stuff but you can't really eat more than the 5 that make a serving. I just feel full after that. And they are kind of gooey-ish so it seems like you're almost eating something bad for you. :-) Sarah's a genius. The kids still preferred the Chips Ahoy though.


The only bad part of the day was me forgetting I am so white I can still get sunburned in March. Lame.
3 comments:
i hear ya! i caught some sun at the boys soccer game today.
I love that day when we did that mom. Where is a picture of me???
You are such a fun mom! You inspire me to keep trying to be a funner mom, even though I have already accepted that I will never catch up with you. :)
Post a Comment