Friday, March 4, 2011

4 month stats


Isaac is following in Nick's footsteps. He had his 4 month appt. on March 1 so it's actually a week past the real four month mark or so but anyway--his weight was 23 lbs. 12 oz. (thank goodness I got the 35 lb.-er car seat), and his height was 28 5/8 inches. He is now at the 100th percentile for his age. And he is such a good baby. Apparently you have to have six to get one this easy going. He continues to sleep 8-10 hours straight at night. He's very sociable and just generally happy. He loves to put things over his face. I have to tuck his blankets under the crib pad at night so he doesn't pull them up over his head. We have nicknamed him "Linus" because he always loves to have a blanket or burp cloth nearby.

Maybe he can't see far away. :-)

Hannah helped me take this picture. He has taken cereal once a day for the past week or so and seems to really like it. I can't believe how fast time is flying!

What a good boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too adorable!

6L's said...

wow, he is bigger than loni! such a cute baby!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Too cute!

Grandpa Howe said...

I can hardly wait for May when we get to come see him and you guys again.

The Hernandez Gang said...

He's so cute and chunky. Bryson is not as heavy as Isaac (16.5 pounds at 4 mths) but still chunky compared to most babies. His head and length are normal though. His thighs are so huge. I would love to get together before you leave. Lmk when you can catch lunch on a Saturday. Miss ya

The Hernandez Gang said...

Btw Bryson does the same thing with his blanket. He has a blue fuzzy blanket and he can't sleep without it. He always has his hands in his mouth. I call him Linus too. Lol