Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 month stats

Isaac's 2 month appointment was actually at 2 months and 1 week but here's his stats:
Weight--17lbs. 12oz., Height--25 3/4 inches, and Head Circumference--16 3/4 inches. He changed into size 3 diapers just before he was 2 months old officially. He is one big guy! His numbers were all right above 97% so he's perfectly percentile proportionate. Nice alliteration, huh? He has also had a bad cold--stuffy nose, congestion since Dec. 5 and it's very frustrating but at his appt. they said his ears and lungs were clear thank goodness.
I had to buy this onesie as soon as I saw it because I knew it would embarrass the kids. And it did. :-)
We love you, you sweet little boy!

4 comments:

6L's said...

wow, he is so big! loni is in the 20th percentile and weighs just under him at 10 months, lol! she is a wee bit longer at 26 1/2 inches. he's so cute and that onsie made me laugh, i love it! :) loni has been having soem congestion and ear infection issues. the thing that has seemed to help more than anything is sitting in the bathroom witht he door shut and running the shower on HOT. drop some essential oils (pine, eucalyptus or bot) and let him breathe it in. i love sitting there with her to breathe it in, lol! also the baby vicks is great! i usually do all 3 things at the same time once during the day and then right before bed. she has improved so much!

Jenn said...

Such a handsome, big boy! Loving the onsie!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I laughed so hard at the shirt! That is awesome!! I would do that to embarrass my kids too. Alex would be most embarrassed! Tee Hee!

Anonymous said...

He's finally starting to look like someone- Jeremy (your husband). At least until he doesn't. He's so cute in that!