Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11 New Year's Resolutions

1. Learn to use a cricut.
2. Lose inches.
3. Be more prepared way earlier for Christmas.
4. Learn to oil paint or at least do it whether I know what I'm doing or not.
5. PCS (move) without yelling at anyone (to Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL in June)
6. "Enjoy the doing"
7. Read about more compelling things like those lost boys in the Sudan my sister was telling us about
8. Talk to my family more often whether they like it or not :-)
9. Have a Harry Potter marathon right before the last movie comes out in July
10. Decorate my house when we move to look way more awesome (without spending $$$$)
11. Make my second blog book. Spencer said my first one was his favorite book to read. Awesome.

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love reading other people's new year's resolutions. It gives me lots of ideas to add to mine. I didn't like your one about moving to AL though, but if anyone could move without yelling, it would be you! :) BTW, if you are looking to buy a house, my husbands brother lives in a nice area called Madison and you can have a house built for a good price. The live close to Redstone and are in a good ward.

Suzie Howe said...

We will have to do more with the Cricut next time you gluys come to visit.