Friday, January 14, 2011

11 things I wish I had to eat...

Healthfulness aside, here are 11 things I wish I could eat but can't, due to either having never seen it before, it's disappeared from the stores, it's out of season, I don't have the recipe, or it's just too far away:
1. Grape or watermelon sherbert
2. Oboise potato chips
3. Carnation Instant Breakfast bars
4. Pink and green cream cheese mint thingies my mom made sometimes
5. planterz cheeze balls in the little blue can
6. Henry Weinhardt's root beer
7. Brewster's turtle, turtle sundae (Hello!)
8. Eegee's, any flavor
9. Tomatoes from our old neighbor's house
10. Indian bread from Oklahoma
11. Apple Almond Chicken from the Pumphouse in Fairbanks, Alaska

3 comments:

6L's said...

wow, Oboise potato chips, i haven't thought of those in years! do they still exist?

Grandpa Howe said...

We'll have to start packing some eegee's when we come visit.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I really must lead a sheltered life! :) I think the only think I have tried on the list is the root beer! :) Lucky you for having tried all those yummy things!