Wednesday, December 1, 2010
World record and diaper review
I think Isaac may be the new record holder for pooping in his diaper. The other night in one hour I changed him 5 times! At this was at 3 in the morning--of course. Now thanks to the amazing generosity of people, I've gotten to try every single diaper brand out there. We weren't able to use quite all of the Newborn size ones and even now the Size 1's may be on their way out but hands down I am going to have to go with Huggie's Pure and Natural. I'm not sure what's pure and natural about a diaper, but bless the science that has created such good ones. And I'm not sure I'm willing to spend as much on these diapers as others did for us, but they really do work quite well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i liked huggies in the beginning with the boys but ended up liking pampers for all of them as they got older. a few years later and MUCH improvement on the generics.....target brand is my fave! they are even cute with blue and green polka dots. occassionally i get a coupon for them on my reciept making it a SUPER deal!
We have come a very long way from the days of cloth diapers. The rinsing soiled ones in the toilet was great fun. I wouldn't make POWs deal with that mess.
I loved Pampers and Luvs, but that was 3 years ago when I changed my last ones. Things certainly change rapidly in that dept. Huggies Pure and Natural sound nice...something I would choose if I were a baby and had the choice. :)
Post a Comment