I believe this was labor day weekend that we went to visit Jer's brother Scott's family in Birmingham, AL. It is really weird that they live so close to where I grew up (Montgomery) but how awesome for us to have family near and they will be near-er when we move to Huntsville. Jer's older sister Amy also joined us that weekend from Minnesota. And she spoiled all us girls by taking us out for pedicures. I felt a little weird because I'd never gotten one although my friend Rozanne had just given me a gift certificate for one on my birthday. I hadn't used it yet because I wanted to get it done right before I had the baby. So as of now, I've actually had 2 pedicures and I am in desperate need of another! I now understand the addiction.
2 comments:
you are more than welcome and i can't imagine life without pedicures!
How many macho points would I lose? Hmmm...
Post a Comment