
Nick had to do this project a couple months ago I think for his anthropology class. He was supposed to decorate/design this sarcophagus-y thing to represent kids today. I came up with the idea to use those silly bands you see on all the kids these days for the main part of the design. My parents happened to be visiting so all of us got involved in coloring this thing with crayons until we had no black, red, yellow, or orange crayons left. Nick was supposed to work with a group of kids in his class to get this done but after they repeatedly were a no-show, he dumped them and did it himself. He even told the teacher his entire family had to help him and she gave us all an A! And I thoroughly enjoyed myself of course. :-)
3 comments:
Excellent job:0)
That's really cool, and a great idea to use the silly bands, Linda! Looks like a fun family activity.
very cool!
Post a Comment