
Jer managed to find another 8 letter word in this boggle-like game on my phone (Wordly). So whoever first comes up with the 8 letter word he managed to find and posts it in the comments here will get some goofy little prize from me--of course I have to know who you are and you'll have to give me your address if you don't live around here.
5 comments:
Cultures? Did I do that right?
That is not the word Jer found but I am so impressed, you will be getting a little reward anyway! :-) Nice job! And hey, we need to get together some time so Isaac can meet you! So if anyone else wants to try--Jer's 8 letter word is still there.
How about a nine letter jewel? Snotrings. Ok, junctures. Put that in your pipe for keeping me up this late. I came up with a truck load of 7 letter words and still don't have an 8 letter one other than snorings.
It was juncture! We forget about plurals on that game--so you totally win! I am going to give you your goofy little prize when you get here. Thanks for saving me postage. :-)
Wow awesome!
Post a Comment