Thursday, November 25, 2010

Claire lied!

Several weeks before I had the baby, Hannah decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. I told her it would hurt really bad and made her wait a full week after deciding she wanted it done to see if she still did at the end. She did. I mean this girl won't even let me brush her hair due to the great pain it causes. Hence the cute short haircut.
Here she is anxiously awaiting the painful event.
This lady told her it would just pinch like a shot and when all was said and done--Hannah exclaimed, "Claire lied! That hurt really bad!" Points for me, the non-liar. I warned her. I also explained to her that the much-pierced lady's name was not Claire, she just worked there. Since she had so many piercings all over, Hannah probably assumed she owned the store and spent all day piercing various parts of her body.

Hannah just hit her 6 week mark and got to change out the earrings which was really exciting for her. She has done a great job taking care of her ears and cleaning the piercing every day. And maybe she'll remember that her mom really does know what she's talking about! :-)

2 comments:

snapie said...

That is so cute and funny. She is awesome. Mani was very bad taking care of hers so one got infected so she has no holes anymore:(

Eric and Rozanne said...

She looks so cute with her ears pierced. We had to get Jesikah's done twice because the first time one of them wasn't centered. Good times!! And, I think it must be a requirement to have multiple piercing if you work there, because that was our observation too.