I am blogging about this in November but setting it to post after Christmas since it will be a gift for my mom and sisters. I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time and then just a few weeks before Isaac was born, I was possessed with the need to draw and paint and so here you go. Each small plaque is to be velcroed (is that a word?) onto a bear plaque at the beginning of each corresponding month. A gift Jer's mom gave us many years ago with a cookie jar bear topper gave me the inspiration. Then I found a bunch of pictures off the computer and kind of just made my own interpretations for each month's design.

September

November

April

May

July

June

December

August

October

February

January

March
And here they are on the bears although I haven't clear-coated them or actually put the velcro on yet. I never know if people will like the goofy things I come up with but I sure have fun making them anyway! :-)
4 comments:
I love these! You are very talented! :o)
Those are WAY cute! You are very artistic!!!
Awesome job!
Great Job Linda!!
Post a Comment