Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank goodness we got that done!

Spencer earned his Arrow of Light right before we moved on post and just before he turned 11. Now we are in a branch that has no troop so we're not sure yet what to do with him but Thank Heavens the older boys finished their Eagles. Nick still has a board of review to finish but he's just about there. I feel so blessed that we lived in a ward where we were able to get all these things done.
Here's Spencer with our awesome Cubmaster Sis. Fuller. She now does my job (Committee Chair) but since she basically had to do it anyway it's all good. :-) She also took my Primary class. I really loved those kids. All the kids I taught in that ward will be on my mind for years and I hope and pray they have awesome lives because they were some really neat children.

Junior and Nick welcomed their little brother into Boy Scouts.
And I'm only including this picture because Laura had just done my hair the morning of this thing and it looks awesome! :-)
Congratulations Spencer!

3 comments:

6L's said...

funny you added that b/c i was gonna say your hair looks great, lol!

Lesley said...

Your hair does look great! Spencer has gotten so tall. No wonder you are having another boy, you are raising some awesome scouters :)

Eric and Rozanne said...

Cool that the boys could welcome him into Scouts on the other side. We miss you guys in the ward already! And, your hair is gorgeous.