
Wow! People were so nice on my last post and I got so much attention from it, I may never be able to blog again cause I don't think I can top that! :-) Believe it or not, one of the reasons I don't blog so much sometimes is because changing the background is a pain in the rear for me. I am just too lazy to deal with it. I am finally pretty much over any morning sickness and feel pretty good right now. The computer isn't revolting to me so much anymore and I've been wanting to blog for several days. Of course I can't even think where to start. If I'm too lazy to change a background, going back and uploading gazillions of photos from important events in the past 3 or 4 months is probably going to kill me. So I won't stress about it. I'm just going to use those free backgrounds and I'm going to post stuff whenever the mood strikes me. So even though I have 2 missed birthdays and an Eagle court of honor to still do, I'm just going to do random things today. First is the flowers above. These flowers grew in our yard completely unexpectedly. We didn't live in the house in the spring last year so had no idea someone had planted all these awesome tulips. Too bad we won't see them next year.

And then comes this picture above. I went to bed one night after all the kids had gone to bed and woke up in the morning before anyone else and I find this. What on earth is the medicine measuring cup doing in this fake flower arrangement?

And then comes this. My husband likes to wear garbage on his head. He actually does this a lot and sometimes will sit through dinner with a random box on his head. What a weird life.
4 comments:
Fun to hear from you again! :) Love the white tulips! You had lots of pretty things pop up. Funny about Jeremy and the box on his head! I had no idea he had a thing for wearing garbage...hehe!
I am so happy to see your update:) I was thinking you had givin it up with all the stuff you have to do. You are way too busy! Jer is a HOOT!!!!!!! Do you guys watch the Amazing race? I did this season on Hulu . There was a Star Wars finish which I thought was fun. I was mad at who won I wanted the cowboys to win. Anyhoo if you don't watch that last couple of lines was useless;) Sorry I am rambling just so happy you blogged;)
LOL Loving that last picture! Awesome. And random medicine dosing cups ... isn't that the part that we are going to miss someday?? the whole kids thing. :-) Glad to hear that your sickness is somewhat subsiding.
That's my boy!
Post a Comment