Thursday, February 18, 2010

Party at the Blackhorse

Doesn't Tina look beautiful!? A couple of my friends and I took her out for her birthday Saturday and we had the best time at one of the local restaurants (the Blackhorse pub is a big favorite around here). We meant to take pictures of all the awesome food but we forgot until near the end.
It's still so weird to me that 3 of us have come from the same Army base and so we have built in friends here. Our new friend who is sitting next to me, Rozanne, fits right in--I just wish she'd been in Arizona too!
This picture was so cute, I couldn't resist adding it. :-)
Now if someone would just have a birthday every week so we can do this ALL the time!

5 comments:

snapie said...

I love the pictures! You are AWESOME! We should make up an excuse and do it again!

Rozanne said...

Definitely!~ Thanks for sharing the pics! And Tina really looked amazing.

Christie said...

I will volunteer to pretend that it is my birthday next week. :-) Looks like fun

Teah said...

Fun, fun, fun, you girl's look amazing!

The Young's said...

Um, so I found my way back to your blog and I've been catching up....not liking that last pic at all LOL, but it was a great day!! Thanks