Friday, February 19, 2010

Just about there

I guess I shouldn't keep posting stuff about the boys' getting their Eagles but hey, it's kind of a big thing. Junior had his board of review last week and passed so now all that's left for him is the Eagle court of honor which will be March 6th, I believe. It would've been nice to have him and Nick finish together but Nick has to do the other half of his project which involves painting outdoors and it's been way too cold to do that. But it is kind of cool that 3 of the priests in our ward (seen below) all finished their Eagles at the same time. They even have birthdays near each other. I'm curious to see if they'll end up at the MTC together.

Hopefully Junior won't look quite so excited at the court of honor. We changed rules a little bit from the rules Jer had growing up. He was not allowed to drive until he got his Eagle but that apparently wasn't big enough of an incentive. We changed it to "no dating until you get your Eagle" and that worked much better. :-)

4 comments:

Rozanne said...

It is really cool that they've all got to kind of do it together. It makes it a lot more fun.

snapie said...

That is so funny about the motivation;)

Christie said...

Wow, serious motivation there. :-) You must be some mom!! I am sure I couldn't do that. :-) Bravo to the boys, and the mommy :-)

Jun said...

And now, I'm done. I can now die happy. Farewell, good people; farewell.