umm, wow, i can't even make out what that is, lol!
That stinks! Time to buy a new one! There are some really nice ones that even transport well. :o)
What the Heck! What happened? What kind was it? I just got a bigger one the other day with no problem. This one looks like it could burn the house down.
I've never seen anything that burnt in the crockpot. That's the idea of a crockpot, right? To cook for a long time without burning.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
umm, wow, i can't even make out what that is, lol!
That stinks! Time to buy a new one! There are some really nice ones that even transport well. :o)
What the Heck! What happened? What kind was it? I just got a bigger one the other day with no problem. This one looks like it could burn the house down.
I've never seen anything that burnt in the crockpot. That's the idea of a crockpot, right? To cook for a long time without burning.
Post a Comment