Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happiness is...

I really like regular features on other people's blogs so I thought I'd start a little one. I just remember I used to love those Charlie Brown quotes that started with "Happiness is.." and so I thought I'd just start writing those randomly myself. Don't expect anything deep and meaningful though. Here goes...

Happiness is... Naturi Naughton's new version of the song "Fame".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats the original, but her rendition is pretty close. It just makes you want to dance!

Darsha said...

"I'm going to live forever" I can't wait to see it.
Happiness is Chusok!(A Korean holiday)We all get the day off and have no idea why and since it is not a day we celebrate I don't even have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking.

Linda I love the new back ground. Sorry for being so rude about your last pick. I have felt bad for days. I mean how hard is it for me to just put on a pair of sunglasses when I read your blog. So rude of me. Forgive me please.

snapie said...

I'll have to check it out.