This may be hard to believe but when I was little I had every intention of being Cinderella in the night main street parade at Disneyworld when I grew up. My parents took us all to Disneyworld when I was about 8 years old and one of my stand-out memories is that of Cinderella in the parade wearing a dress that basically looked like an upside-down chandelier. I'd never seen anything so beautiful in my life. It sparkled, it glowed...ah, too bad my dreams are dead. ;-)
5 comments:
No Linda.... There is still hope, and its called HALLOWEEN!!!!!From one who knows.:)
Make the kids walk you around on a parade float for Halloween! :)
LOL. You can do it!!!! GO get em
I'm with the rest, I say you can still do it. You're still young and beautiful! I'm glad you remembered to post it after we were talking. :)
Linda I think you have stumbled onto the next big reality TV show. Instead of "make a wish" for terminally ill children. You could have a show to fullfull adults unrequited youthful dreams. Now to pick mine.......
Post a Comment