
So now that I feel like messing with my blog background, I must truly be recovered. I wanted to do something for fall so here's a post to my new favorite apple--the Jazz apple. It is a cross between (this is just my opinion, not literally) a fuji and a granny smith. I love fuji's because they are so sweet but they are generally too big for one person to eat (unless that person is Nick and he eats the WHOLE thing, core, seeds, etc.--I did manage to get him to stop eating the little stem though) and I hate granny smith's (unless it's in a cobbler, pie, etc. ) because they are so sour. This apple is awesome! It even looks prettier than the other apples I think. Find one and see what you think.
5 comments:
Your background is rather Jazzy!!! :) It took me by surprise as I opened your blog, in a good way! Glad you are feeling better!
Your background is rather Jazzy!!! :) It took me by surprise as I opened your blog, in a good way! Glad you are feeling better!
never heard of it! get it at walmart? love granny smith and fugi, i'll have to check it out. oh, and you're welcome for the food...glad you liked it and glad you are feeling better! you are right about FB...they report every little detail sometimes, lol!
I plan on finding those and giving them a try. :-) Great size for my kids.
I've not heard of those either. I'm gonna look for them now. Yes, it is a nice size, and nice new background too!
Post a Comment