Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why Photoshop is so important

After Hannah's baptism we had the opportunity to get some family pictures taken really quick. Tina very sweetly offered to be the photographer. The pictures themselves were good, just the people in them didn't always behave. Check out Rose in all the big family shots except one. Or Junior for that matter. WHY can't my children behave all at the same time!? I remember Sis. Haws in AZ one time bringing in this huge, gorgeous family portrait that made it look like roses did really bloom beneath their feet the children were so angelic but she told us all the secret. A photographer took separate photos of everyone and then used some serious Photoshop magic. I've got to learn how to do that. I actually do like seeing the funny things people do in the different shots but one day I'm going to get that perfect portrait done.







4 comments:

Aaron said...

Photoshop is the best! We have our family picture from when Reagan was a baby that was photoshopped. Good stuff!

Check out this link! Possible Christmas idea for kids....maybe.
http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2009/08/toad-and-toadette.html

Grandpa Howe said...

Who is that handsome fat guy with the goatee? Rose is the absolute best!

Jessica said...

We are the EXACT same way. Someone always has to screw it up. Of course, I always just show the shot where I look the best! :)

The Young's said...

This is why I don't take photos and we have no family portrait......that and the fact its illegal to put my head on Halle Berry's body!