Monday, August 24, 2009

Haircuts

Rose has really pretty curly hair but I have never cut it since it took her so long to grow any. So the end of her hair kind of tapered down to nothing and I knew it needed to be cut but was really worried she'd lose her curl. Amy was willing to help her out so Rose had her first real haircut while Jer's family was here.

Then Lilly decided to get her hair cut also but she actually has hair long enough to donate! Her face when she saw her hair in her mom's hand was so funny. At least this time none of us dyed our hair orange or purple on accident. ;-)

2 comments:

Grandpa Howe said...

They both were so cute when they got their hair cut. Lilly was still talking about it when I was there a week later.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Rose is SO cute! I love her new haircut. It's always nice to have someone in the family who knows how to cut hair.