Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The "other" cousins

My kids have been around their "Howe" cousins for so long, they probably didn't realize they had more cousins elsewhere. So finally they were able to meet my brother Billy's (and his wife Suzan's) kids a few weeks ago. Here's the girls with LauraBeth, the youngest. Here's a better shot of just LauraBeth.

This is my brother's oldest who used to go by Benji but I think he's Benjamin now.


And here's Sawyer, the middle child. He's almost a year older than Spencer. The boys all mostly played video games but the girls sure hit it off quick. When we left Rose was crying her eyes out about having to leave her new best friend, LauraBeth.


Hopefully we'll get to see them all again soon--we had a great time--thanks guys!



1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I can certainly see a family resemblance. It's so fun to have cousins as friends and close to the same ages too. I'm glad you got to go see them.