Monday, July 13, 2009

Swan Lake Pool Days

We bought our pool passes here and since the pool is less than a 5 minute drive, we have been going quite often. We now wear shirts--mine's even long-sleeved and boy have we saved a lot of money on sunscreen. The only thing I'm not happy about is paying $20 extra EACH for Spencer and Hannah to use the slide you see here. They don't usually use it unless I force them to. They get these colored armbands everytime they go to the pool so the lifeguards will let them use the slide and so I made them start keeping them. I told them I want to get my money's worth so if they don't use the slide--we're starting an armband collection. If we are here next year--SO not paying for the slide. But we will do the pool-thing again. It has been a lot of fun and it really tires the kids out which is even better.








2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is a nice big pool. I love the swimming sleep schedule, the more they swim the better they sleep.

Rozanne said...

We've had lots of fun at the pool too. I'm glad you talked me into it. It's been fun to be there with you guys. We've been off sync last week and this week because the kids have swim lessons in the evening so I don't feel like going twice a day. We've gone in the evenings a few times for an hour before swim. Jarem is seriously warn out after swim lessons. He has gone to sleep better than ever.