Monday, July 6, 2009

I'll start with Boggle

I have a million things I want to post about (I'll spread them out, don't worry) but I'm going to start with Boggle. This is one of our favorite games to play and I love seeing how good the younger kids are getting at it. Last night we played this set and Jeremy found an 8-letter word which I though was really impressive. So then I had an idea for my next contest! I'm going to put this Boggle-board picture up on the side so it'll stay near the top of my blog. Whoever comments with the longest word by July 25th will win something from me! It'll probably not be a big thing--maybe just a candy bar--but hey, it's free! And you can comment with your words on any post--I get the comments in my email so I'll see it. Good luck! We just went to my parents house a week or so ago and we played some serious Boggle there--with the English Oxford dictionaries my sister has. Other than nearly going blind trying to read the entries--it was a good time. :-)








5 comments:

snapie said...

Train is the longest word I could find.I don't remember the rules. They just have to be touching right?

snapie said...

Me again CTR should be the longest word:) Can you tell I want to win?

Eric and Rozanne said...

What great fun, we ought to get that game out more often.

Becky's Corner said...

If I remember the rules right, DOCTRINE should be a word. That's the longest word I could find.

Grandpa Howe said...

ANOTHER reason I can hardly wait to get there! The people won't play boggle with me.