Friday, June 19, 2009

Better late than never


Poor Rose. Her birthday was almost 5 months ago and I'm just now blogging about it. I got Nick and Spencer's done so I have to do hers so it'll end up in the blog book. I don't remember much about it other than the fact that I bought the cake at Walmart and didn't like the frosting that much??!! How lame of them. She didn't notice though. I do remember her birthday was the week all the science projects for the kids were due and since I pretty much do those myself...it was a busy week. Rose is a bit of a pill so she is probably a bit like me. Just today, she found a couple of fun-size Butterfingers and asked if she could have one. I said sure (but give me the other one). Then Hannah came downstairs minding her own business and Rose had to announce very loudly that she had just eaten a Butterfinger and I had eaten the other one so there were none left. Then Rose happily told Hannah--"Now your heart is burned." So sweet. Of course then Hannah told me this was the second time today I had ruined her life. The first time I wouldn't let her go swimming because we got a little fried at the pool yesterday. We've been going all week but yesterday I let us stay just a little too long without reapplying sunscreen and boy are we paying for it. Anyway, Rose will get to spend one more year at home with mom before heading off to Kindergarten. She is one stubborn, headstrong kid but she can also be very sweet and boy does she love the camera!





3 comments:

Grandpa Howe said...

Happy Birthday Rosie! (Better late than never)

Brooke and Haley said...

Linda, me and Haley made a blog.... the URL is confidential at the moment but, we will get it to you soon. Love, Brooke & Haley, mostly Brooke
P.S. Haley's finger is stuck in her belly-button.

Haley said...

no it isn't