Monday, June 8, 2009

Singing sensation



Junior continues to surprise me with his bravery. He is a shy person but then he'll have these crazy gutsy moments. I guess it's the Gage vs. Howe genes in him. The Gage's being shy and the Howe's being... ;-). I still remember once in Primary when he was 9 or so and a girl in his class asked him who he liked and he told her to go look in a mirror. It just doesn't get better than that. He ended this school year singing and dancing with his choir group and then he volunteered to sing the national anthem at a soccer game. The boys in the choir did such a good job that they wowed the audience although I cut the camera before you could hear their reaction. Junior is the boy on the left.

He was really nervous during the anthem but I think he did great. You be the judge.

7 comments:

6L's said...

sounds great!! love that deep voice you don't expect!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Did they just learn to sing like that on their own, or did your boys have some training? They have such nice voices and vibrato! Way to go Junior!!

snapie said...

He sounds like your husband!

Lesley said...

He sounds just like his Dad! Terrific!

The Hernandez Gang said...

He is AWESOME!!!

Grandpa Howe said...

WOW! He does sound alot like his Dad, but with better high notes. Lets hear it for Babs passing on those singing genes!

Miranda said...

AHH JEREMY!!! you have a great voice!! you have to sing for me sometime! I miss you sooo much and don't be nervous your great and everyone will know that!!! I can just see you in the mo tab :D Miss you so much Howe family!!!

Miranda