Monday, June 8, 2009

All that green







The boys were very happy to move and get away from the gigantic lawn at the other house. It was a giant pain to mow and although the owner originally agreed to pay them to mow it, by the time we moved out, he owed them $200. I just needed to have a few pictures to remind them of their trials. :-)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW. That is a lot of grass. I can't even imagine mowing that. Good for them! And I have to say, I love the green so much better than the Arizona shades of brown...

snapie said...

It sucks that the green wasn't the kind in their pockets.Shame;(

Grandpa Howe said...

I'll take brown over mowing any day. you should have baled that stuff and sold it to goat people.

Eric and Rozanne said...

They'll have to share stories with Alex, they can commiserate together. :) They'll love mowing the lawn now! :)