Friday, May 1, 2009

What did I ever do to you?

This is the final straw. My nearly 35-year-old body is making me really mad. Did you know my knees "click" when I walk upstairs? Did you know my left elbow/arm has been very sore for absolutely no reason since Thanksgiving? Did you know my heart races all the time off and on? Did you know I get dizzy spells pretty often? Did you know I've been breaking out in hives for over a week now? Did you know part of a molar just broke off last week (or was it the week before)? Did you know there are other things wrong with me far too delicate to mention on a blog? :-) So this morning I get up and my back is threatening to go into muscle spasms (a problem I've had on and off very rarely since I was 12) and I have had enough! No really, it's not as bad as it sounds, truly it's not--it's just a bunch of little goofy things that are making me crazy! And most of them are related to a thyroid condition I am way overdue seeing a doctor for. At least I don't have the swine flu yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problems may be little but they add up! Take them to the Lord in prayer- it has really helped me with finding out what in the world was going on with my body.
Yes, let's hope this swine flu turns out to be nothing much.

Eric and Rozanne said...

My knees click when I walk up the stairs too. I hate all the little things that we have to deal with, and we're still so young.:) Let me know if you need help with anything. I'd be happy to take Rose for awhile. BTW--thanks for the giant cookie--Jesikah loved it! And, I'm a little bummed about the piano thing too...it happened way to suddenly for my class to adjust.

Lesley said...

I think you might be dying.... :)

Grandpa Howe said...

Almost 35. Yeah, that's way old and decrepit.

Jun said...

No kidding, Grandpa.

Darsha said...

sorry Linda,
I am relieved to hear you say this.What I am trying to say is. I find comfort in your pain. I am the ripe old age of 35 myself, and I am a little concerned. I kinda feel like my body is starting to fall apart.