Ok, I blogged at some point recently about the midnight truffle Blizzard that I had during our Nashville trip that I loved. Well, I had to have Jer try it out but they didn't make it the same here in Clarksville. So I let DQ know this through an email. They actually responded and seemed really worried about it. Then they sent me this.

If you can't see it, it's a $3 gift card so now I can get a free (small) Blizzard. Happy Day!
4 comments:
When i was in junior high I wrote the Hersery company and complained that my cookies n cream bar didn't have enough cookies, that some how it was a defect. they sent me coupons to appolojize. But the truth was there were enough cookies i just wanted something free. So i felt bad that my experiement worked. But you had a legimate concern, I mean were talking about Blizzard quality, so you redeem your blizzard girl and enjoy every bite!
So I have to ask? How did they make it different? I tried it here in Clarksville, and although it was a bit rich for me, it was good. Which one will you get with your coupon?
What a coutry!
funny, i got one of those tonight! i had one a couple weeks ago and the ice cream was vanilla. i thought it was diff than the pic and description. tonight it was all rich and chocolatey and looked like the pic..liked it both ways. awesome coupon! :)
Post a Comment