
I have been trying to get some photos of some of the spring flowers around here because they are just beautiful. I love it when people really know what they are doing with their yards--I wish I did. The last picture here is my very favorite tree--I think it is a pink dogwood. Most of the dogwoods are white but when you see a pink one it is usually this beautiful deep pink and it just glows when it's in the sunlight. It was cloudy when I took this picture but you get the idea.
3 comments:
Wow! I remember how the trees in Panama would be completely covered in blossoms. There was a red one that almost looked like it was on fire. Magnolia blossoms in the South, what memories. Here the palo verde trees are mating and covered with gazillions of tiny yellow flowers. I don't think we've had enough rain for the wild flowers at Picacho Peak to be out. Thanks for the pictures!
As you see from my blog, I love beautiful flowers and plants. Great spring pictures!
I can hardly wait to see the beautiful greeness first hand.
Post a Comment