Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dumdum #4

Buying Silly Putty for your kids--ever.

I wasn't going to post this picture because, well, it's disgusting and revolting but I must be true to my blog. I'll just make sure there's another post directly after this one so I don't have to look at it. My 14 year old thought it'd be fun to put the silly putty in his arm-pit--why?! The evil putty (from Easter) nearly ruined a spot on my couch and I am still working on getting it out of a blanket. Huge dumdum move. Huge.

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Oh, I hate silly putty too. I would venture to say that the underarm thing isn't all that unusual for 14 year olds...they can be all be a little "wreckless" at times. :)

Darsha said...

I love silly putty. I can't buy it here. It really can be messy. All the fun things are.

Grandpa Howe said...

There are FAR worse places to put silly putty...don't ask me how I know.