Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You could be the winner!

I've been dying to do a contest on my blog just because I've seen other people do them and they seem like a lot of fun. But I've had a couple problems--I had no idea what to use for the challenge or what to use for the prize. So it would have been pretty stupid. Well, now it's definitely not stupid because I have both! :-) First you should know the prize so if you hate it, you can stop reading now. Remember my amigurumi post? The first person to answer my question correctly in the comments (and send me their mailing address if I don't already have it) will win an amigurumi made by me! OK, the question is--what show (they are all from the same one) are the following quotes from?

"Blah-di-dah-di-dah."

"I gave it the Much Touch."

"I'm a man. You're a woman. I fall in love very easily."

"All work, no play--it's what the poor do."

"It's a good day to die."

"Him, I like."

"A clue--NO."

If it's too hard, I'll post another clue in a couple days. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want an amigurumi so I'll take a stab at this though I have no idea really: The Office? If I lose then you could you please please please make me an amigurumi for Christmas?!!! They are just so cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about doing a giveaway, but wasn't sure if I had anything anyone would want. This is fun though. I'm not very good at quotes, so my guess would be Robin Hood.

Grandpa Howe said...

Holy Crap! The only quote I recognized (It's a good day to die) Was also in "Little Big Man." None of the other quotes fit though. Boo. I wanted one of those crocheted thingies too.