Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Had no idea
I've started putting together General Conference folders for the kids in my Primary class and my own kids (you know, trying to get them pumped about it) and I was looking on lds.org for coloring pictures and I discovered that they have all sorts of online things for kids to do. They can color the pages right there online, do puzzles, funstuf pages, etc. Then I started thinking about the New Era and sure enough there is fun stuff to do there to. Like For the Strength of Youth Sudoku and word quizzes. I got my five words from the Hymns right but "glebe" gave me pause. Anyway, I had no idea the church website was not only useful, but fun. Very cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you get it all put together send me a copy. You know what a crapy mom I am. Please! Do it for the kids.
Post a Comment