

YEA! JEN is the winner! I am so impressed. I kind of thought I'd picked a show that was a bit obscure. Since we don't have cable, we keep happening upon different series on DVD that we try out and see if we like. Richard Armitage from one of my favorite movies, North and South, was in this BBC version of Robin Hood although he plays a bad "Guy", so I thought we'd give it a shot. The show is as cheesy as it is charming and we LOVE it. Season 3 will start Saturday but unless iTunes carries it, we won't be seeing it anytime soon. And Jen since you have two adorable girls, you will be getting 2 amigurumi instead of 1! Send your mailing address to my email and I'll get to work!
PS. Nice try Jessie, don't worry, I have a feeling you'll be getting what you want for Christmas.
:-)
3 comments:
So not fair!! I love this show!!!!
Holy cow! That was a total shot in the dark because I've never seen that show. The poor quote is what led me in that direction! How exciting. The girls are going to flip.
Alas, I didn't know you even watched that show! I'll have to give it a try. Well, even though I lost, it sounds like I still might win!!!!! I'll just have to be patient.
Post a Comment