Friday, February 20, 2009

Precious Moment

Yesterday I was fussing at the older boys to go do their homework and then I hear them upstairs singing together! I decided to sneak up there and record them and I think they sound awesome! Right after I got this video, Junior comes down and says Nick is too bossy so who knows if I'll ever get to hear this again. :-)

4 comments:

snapie said...

If you ever worry about your boys ending up bad;DON'T worry!Bad boys don't sing church songs for fun. Your boys rock!!!!!

treefrogsplace said...

tears...yes tears! I love those boys!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Linda...we love your family! I'm so glad that your boys are in Young Men with Alex. All the boys sang this song at the activity on Wednesday and they sounded awesome! What a talented family you have! Thanks for sharing the song, it was amazing.

Grandpa Howe said...

When Bekah was little and in such pain from the frame on her leg I would take her out to the front swing and sing that song to her until she fell asleep. Way to go boys! You sound wonderful!