This is really sad. Junior's school completely out of the blue cancelled their spring play this year. It was really upsetting for all the kids. Although they were only a month or so into rehearsals, they were doing really well and enjoying themselves. I guess the biggest problem was the lightboard but there were other issues as well. I'm just mad they didn't ask the parents for help or warn us in any way what was going on. Oh well. Such is life. When Junior turns to a life of drugs and crime, I'll know who to blame. (He did say he wants to take drama next year which surprised me.)
3 comments:
That bites! Maybe he can make a home video to show us his talents, we love those!
This sounds like an opportunity to make like Micky Rooney and Judy Garland. The light board sounds like a lame excuse but kudos to Junior for wanting to take drama. It was one of the best decisions I made. It really helped me to be comfortable in front of people and being in a class full of girls was OK too.
award for you on my blog!
Post a Comment