

Enough people mentioned this series so I finally got around to watching it. And I loved it! It was SO good and although I know it was cancelled twice, I think this helped make the second season really awesome. They knew they were going to have to end it and I think it was perfect. The second season pretty much dropped all the irritating story lines like the gag-inducing cheating couple and the mind-numbingly irritating teenagers and managed to achieved real brilliance. But why on earth is Lennie James (Robert Hawkins) not portrayed as one of THE main characters? The pretty-boy has his face plastered on the front of both seasons and his girlfriend takes up nearly a 3rd of the picture for Season 2 despite her not really being in Season 2 in any way that matters-- and so WHERE is Hawkins? Maybe you see him in the corner of the girlfriend stripe. This irritates me. Jake was awesome but Hawkins rocks. Give the man some credit.
2 comments:
Aha! I loved that show! I wasn't sure I wanted to watch the second season (I missed it when it aired) but if they dropped those annoying side-line stories than I do! Yes. Hawkins was cool. Don't you know, Linda, that they always have to have the cutest people be the biggest on the boxes? There was one movie where the people on the front didn't even look real they had altered their apperance so much to make them cuter.
we totally watch it!
Post a Comment