Monday, February 16, 2009

Go back to bed already

I was doing laundry this morning and I'm standing there wondering if I should cut the dryer sheets in half. I read somewhere that half a sheet works as well as the whole thing and I love being a cheapskate. I decided the saved pennies weren't worth the strenous walk to retrieve the scissors so I started the dryer and went on my way. As I'm walking around fulfilling my live-in-maid duties, I realized I still had a dryer sheet in my hand. Didn't I put that in the dryer? Surely I didn't?...I ran back to the laundry room and managed to stop the dryer before the entire box of dryer sheets exploded or something. Ugh. I am going to change the layout of this blog and go back to bed.

2 comments:

snapie said...

You always make me smile with your funny stories. I rip mine in half depending on the size load.

Grandpa Howe said...

Better the dryer sheets than the scissors!