Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We love you Danny!

I believe Jeremy's youngest brother will leave for his mission to Pocatello, Idaho tomorrow (well, the MTC anyway). Just so he knows, he has been a great example to our sons who will be on their missions before we know it. To have an uncle who's only 4 years older than my oldest son has been such a blessing because all my boys have watched Danny live in the same kind of world they do and have seen him be clean and good and prepared to serve an honorable mission. I've recently been searching through photos for another project and found a few of Danny. Actually this was really hard because I seem to spend all my time taking photos of little kids but with a little cropping--I got a few good ones. This is Danny in Grandpa's chair. It's not the best shot but it had Grandpa's beloved dog in it so I included it for Ron. (Plus--how cute is Amy with...Holman, I think.)Here's Danny talking to JJ on the 4th of July. Well, maybe just listening to him. :-)

And here's my favorite--Danny with my older sons (and Holman I think).

We love you Danny and know you will be the most awesome missionary ever!

3 comments:

treefrogsplace said...

No fair! Made me sob as I looked at this and talked him on the phone!

Sarah said...

Danny sure is the best little brother ever! He is one of my dearest and greatest friends. I am so proud of him and I feel so blessed to have him as a brother:)

Lesley said...

Liv has been praying that Dan will make some new friends. I am sure he will, I can't wait to see the growth that will occure in an already great guy.