You can't really see it too well (in the far upper left corner) but I got my chandelier! Jen and I had an awesome day at Ikea just before I left Arizona and we both bought these little plastic chandeliers which we talked about decorating our girls' rooms with. Jen probably did this because she has way more decorating sense than I do. I meant to but it was so pretty I decided I wanted it for my living room. One day I'll have a real one, but for now, this one makes me way happy. By now everyone knows of my love of all things sparkly--it may be why I make it to heaven--I hear all the sparkly stuff is there. :-)
1 comment:
yeah, you got yours up. We put the girls up a few weeks ago and I love it. It looks so cute in your comfy living room. I'll get the pictures up of the girls room soon.
Post a Comment