Here's more pictures of all the fun we're having at Mel and Josh's house. Check out the video of the tree swing!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A gathering of cousins! That must be so cool to be able to have your children be raised with their cousins. As you know we completely missed that growing up.
Are our kids really getting that big!?! Spencer is very handsome!! good thing he has a sister close to his age to keep the girls at bay :) Handsome boys you have!! I am glad you are happy in Tenn. I loved it!! Can't wait to get back to America, 12 weeks and counting!!!
2 comments:
A gathering of cousins! That must be so cool to be able to have your children be raised with their cousins. As you know we completely missed that growing up.
Are our kids really getting that big!?! Spencer is very handsome!! good thing he has a sister close to his age to keep the girls at bay :) Handsome boys you have!! I am glad you are happy in Tenn. I loved it!! Can't wait to get back to America, 12 weeks and counting!!!
Post a Comment